Looking at William Shewfelt, you might think he spends hours in the gym to get shredded.
But the reality is, he doesn’t.
As you’ll learn in this podcast episode, William Shewfelt — you may know him for his role as Brody the Red Power Ranger on Power Rangers Ninja Steel, uses a much more strategic approach that’s clearly effective.
You’ll get a sneak peek at exactly what that looks like when you tune in.
So you’ll hear about what he eats in a day, what his workout split looks like, and how he’s found the sweet spot that works for him.
William also shares his best tips for getting through personal hardships, why it’s crucial that you spend time on personal development, and so much more.If you just take those 2-3 next simple steps in the right direction of where you need to be, by the time you’ve done those things over time, you’ll be 80-90% of the way there. Click To Tweet
William Shewfelt is an actor, speaker, author, and health and fitness advocate who has amassed close to 80k followers on his social media platforms combined.
When you tune in, you’ll hear more about his health and fitness journey and how he’s gone from vegan to keto to carnivore.
And that’s just the start.
Here’s a list of some of the topics we cover:
- William’s background and how he started training at the age of 13
- How William went from the vegan diet to a keto diet and to carnivore and what he follows now
- The positive and negative side effects he felt while being plant-based
- How that changed when he switched to keto
- What made William decide to try keto and eventually the carnivore diet
- Why he now consumes anywhere from 1-2 sweet potatoes per day
- Why William front loads his nutrition and what that means
- What a typical day of eating looks like for him
- Why he focuses on his sodium intake and how he does this to ensure he gets enough each day
- The supplements he takes and why
- William also shares his current workout style
- Zone 2 cardio and how this relates to fat burn
- The importance of taking self-assessments
- “Personal winters,” including what they are, how to get through them, and why everyone goes through it
- How to get to your goals
- Why sharing your story can help
Mentioned in This Episode
- William Shewfelt’s website
- William’s Instagram, YouTube channel, Facebook, and Twitter page
- William Shewfelt’s book, The P.E. Diet
- The cookbook William co-authored, Carnivore Cooking for Cool Dudes
- William Shewfelt’s diet and exercise programs
- The Carnivore Diet: Can Eating Only Meat Supercharge Your Health?
- The Keto Answers Podcast Episode 060: Dr. Paul Saladino – Plant Toxicity, The Carnivore Diet from a Doctor’s Perspective, and Foods to Add and Avoid When Going Carnivore
- The Keto Answers Podcast Episode 070: Mike Mutzel – The Five Pillars of Health, Tips for Better Sleep, Meal Timing on Circadian Rhythm, Backyard Farming, and How to Stay Healthy While Traveling
- 8 Science-Backed Steps to Habit Change
- The Keto Answers Podcast Episode 062: Dr. Anthony Gustin – (Q&A #4) – My Daily Routines, Improving Mental Health, Exogenous Ketones and Stomach Upsets, Fiber Intake, and What I Wish I Knew Sooner