Want to see the other vibrant and delicious sauces I make? Follow me on Instagram!
This is a quick and easy parsley-based sauce to make that easily transforms a meal. Parsley being the main ingredient in this sauce makes it incredibly healthy. Parsley has a rich amount of vitamins C, K, A, and B12, reduces inflammation and helps promote proper kidney and liver functioning.
Mix this with a healthy olive oil or avocado oil and some fresh tasty herbs and you have a powerful paleo chimichurri sauce that can turn flank steak, salad, or eggs into a completely different meal. If you’re using fresh ingredients, they should keep in your fridge for 5-7 days. The lemon and salt add some preservation and help it keep longer in the fridge.
If you make this, tag me on Twitter and Instagram so I can check it out @dranthonygustin and use #cooklikeag so I can repost.
Here’s how to make it:
Cook Time: 1m
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup water (more or less depending on consistency preference)
- Add everything but the oil and the water and pulse a few times until it becomes fine and paste like. We use the Blendtec Twister Jar in place of a food processor, but feel free to use whatever you’d like. A regular blender usually works fine as well.
- Slowly add the olive oil in on the slowest speed you can.
- Slowly add room temp water until a specific consistency is achieved. Thinner for salad dressings or marinades and thicker for topping on meats.