Too few ideas on how to make awesome snacks? Check out my Instagram!
Quite a few people have been asking for recipe that they can make in bulk and easily have for snacks or meals when on the go. Well, ask and you shall receive. Here we have crustless quiche!
Make as many as you want of these. They are super easy and you can use up all of the random veggies that are left in your fridge. They keep for up a week or so and are tasty both hot and cold.
The crustless bacon quiche can be stored in an air tight container and can be the perfect on the go snack. Eaten hot or cold, these things are amazing and amazingly easy.
Here’s how to make it:
Cook Time: 30m
- 8 pastured eggs
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Chop the bacon up and cook until crispy. Do not drain fat. Do use properly sourced bacon (heritage, pastured).
- Chop veggies and add until cooked 3/4 the way done. Use whatever veggie you want in whatever (reasonable) quantity you want. Move to next step.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and coconut milk. The more you beat the eggs here the more fluffy they’re going to turn out.
- Add the beaten eggs to veggie/bacon mixture and stir consistently until it appears like a runny scrambled eggs. The eggs should start clumping together. At this point they are ready to go into muffin pan. Use a jumbo muffin pan to get a good amount of eggy goodness in there. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-14 minutes or until the eggs don’t jiggle when you shake the pan.
- Remove and rest on a cooling rack, then chill.