You’ve heard me talk about regenerative agriculture farming a few times on this podcast — there’s no shortage of episodes to choose from.
But I’m taking that a step further and diving into biodynamic farming with White Leaf Provisions owner’s Meghan and Keith Rowe.
When you tune in, you’ll learn about what biodynamic farming is but, as a teaser, it’s inarguably the best farming system out there.
Yes, even better than regenerative agriculture.
Don’t get me wrong, regenerative ag is still an incredible step in the right direction. But biodynamic farming takes things even further.
You’ll hear more about that, the impact it has on the health of ecosystems, and more.When you go and visit these (biodynamic) farms, it’s such a thriving, living, amazing ecosystem where everything is working together. Click To Tweet
Meghan and Keith also share their backgrounds, how they found themselves in this space, and why their entire supply chain is biodynamic, along with what that took to get there.
They have the craziest supply chain I’ve ever seen and have taken sourcing to another level. It’s amazing to see.
Meghan, Keith, and I also talk about baby food, formula, and how they’re raising their kids in this episode.
Here’s a peek at what’s in store:
- Meghan and Keith’s fascinating story and background
- How Keith’s childhood farming village in Ireland compares today
- Biodynamic farming
- How biodynamic farming differs from regenerative agriculture
- Why Keith and Meghan built their business around introducing healthy soil practices
- How Keith and Meghan were able to make the leap to biodynamic farming
- How Keith and Meghan go about educating people on biodynamic farming
- How this holistic type of thinking in business impacts how Keith and Meghan raise their children
Mentioned in This Episode
- Meghan and Keith’s website, White Leaf Provisions
- Meghan and Keith’s Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube channel
- The Natural State Podcast Episode 139: Eric Perner – Optimizing Regenerative Agriculture for a Better Future for Our Planet
- The Natural State Podcast Episode 101: Diana Rodgers – The Case for Better Meat
- The Natural State Podcast Episode 143: James Connolly – The Real Issues That Need to Be Addressed With Our Food System
- The Natural State Podcast Episode 128: Katie Wells – Creating a Toxin-Free Healthy Home, Raising Independent Children, Self-Exploration, and More